Meet Me in Nakusp, Join Me in Kilby!


If you are in the Nakusp area in the next few weeks, please come visit my solo exhibit, or even better, come to the opening on Friday, Aug 18, 5-8pm.

If not, no worries, I will start posting images of the 20 featured paintings over next while, via Instagram, Facebook, as well as here. I would love to hear your feedback! 

I am not supposed to reveal the paintings before the show, but sharing just one or two won't hurt. 

Here is a sneak peek, just for you!



Forest Sunset, acrylic, 10x8, by Tatjana Mirkov-Popovicki


Snowmelt, acrylic, 16x20, by Tatjana Mirkov-Popovicki


If you are looking for a road trip closer to Vancouver, I will be painting at the wonderful Kilby Heritage farm on the last weekend of August. Come join me as a fellow artist or an art lover. 
Registration deadline for painters is August 15 (email events@kilby.ca)

Last year I won the second prize (a free night in a Harison Hot Springs hotel!), but more importantly, I used the paintings I made in Kilby as a submission into the Pacific North West Plein Air event and got juried in. Every step we make on our art journey leads to the next one.

Have a lovely high summer! 

Tatjana

No comments:

Post a Comment